1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invisible closet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pizzaglitter, Feb 1, 2014.

1. pizzaglitter

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not out to anybody and i still feel like everyone knows i'm gay even though im not ready to come out. A few of my friends have asked me if i like girls. Today a woman in the shop looked at me and said 'shes a dyke' and similar things have happened before. I dont even fit the stereotypical look im probably a stem. What should i do?:help:

2. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi :slight_smile:

Well, if you are not ready to come out, don't do it. It's all up to you. There's no need for you to feel forced to come out. If someone asks you, just answer 'no'. It's our personal buisness when and to who we want to come out. So don't worry :wink:

3. closetedgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dont feel pressured to do it. Coming out is a difficult process. Im 14 and ive finally admitted that I was a lesbian. I told my best friend who turned out to be gay because he told me then I told my sister and she was really ok with it. I made the mistake of telling my mum and shes still not okay with it. Only 3 of my friends who are girls know and im going to keep it that way until im 16 or 15 idk but what im really trying to say here is that if you feel like you should tell someone then by all means you should just be very careful who you tell as you can never tell how someone reacts. If you feel you arent ready then dont you will know when its the right time stay strong it isnt always very difficult I promise :slight_smile: