1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't want to 'announce' I'm pansexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BlackBooks, Feb 1, 2014.

1. BlackBooks

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone, I'm new here.
    I really want everyone that knows me to know I'm pansexual, but I don't want to 'announce' it? I kind of just want a way everyone will see without me having to write a big long thing online, or gather people around and say "I'm pansexual". I don't really know how.. I mean, my Facebook says I'm interested in both but I know that won't help in any way :lol: ! I've told some people I know, I just don't know how to get everyone to know without me shouting out about it.

Was anyone else like me? I'd love some advice on this! :slight_smile:

2. Sully

Ohhhhh yeah!! In exactly the same! I'm excited by the fact that I've accepted myself as gay and I kind of want the whole world to know. I just don't want to really have to announce if either.

If you figure out how to do that, let me know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. TheUglyBarnacle

Maybe you guys could tell a couple of people who are big on gossiping and then act as though you are out with anyone (openly saying what you usually keep in).
    Or you could wear something such as t-shirt with a funny/activistic message about being queer.

4. BlackBooks

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll definitely get back to you if I do!!

And that's pretty much all I've got so far... I was just thinking I'd tell some people, then tell them to tell people if something like that comes up - basically encourage them to gossip :lol:

5. Yosia

Tell one or two people and if anyone asks you then say it without denial, that way it will spread and you wont be 'announcing' ^^

6. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in literally the exact situation as you, but the problem I have is that I don't know any big gossipers. I've told a bunch of people but nobody has come to ask me about it.

7. BlackBooks

Out Status:
    Some people
    Me too! It's so frustrating, for the first time in my life I want something to spread around about me and it doesn't happen :dry:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one in this situation! I always thought everyone did the usual coming out that you always see on the internet. I hope someone's managed to come out the way we're wanting to! :slight_smile: