1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Adamant715, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Adamant715

Adamant715 Guest

Ok, I've got a question that the answer is kinda obvious to but I'm just not sure.

Am I bisexual If I like girls for a relationship and sex and I like men for sex?

2. Blaz

Blaz Guest

It could mean your HomoSEXUAL but straight as far as relationships are concerned. Now sex isn't everything, and it's good that you approach woman as actual human beings rather than objects. Now the same holds true for men, just don't get to horny. . .

But since there is no definition currently for that(I'm very much in the same situation as you, though I feel I can have sex with men and women, but I only want a relationship with a girl).

If worse comes to worse you might want to try to be in a relationship with both(Not at the same time of course). But that does depend on your situation.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, hi and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

From what you have said, it looks very much like that you are bi. Having said this, I think it it important that you are not labeling yourself at this stage. Often the feelings that we have develop into something more over time, or they subside. It might be also that you are curious about having sex with guys. See how your feelings develop over time.

To give you a better answer, maybe you could tell us a bit more about yourself.

Hope this helps!

4. cm25

cm25 Guest

Welcome to empty closets!!! Youlle find that the community here is very helpful and kind to anything you say. Hope u like it here, I know I do haha.
    I think that it sounds like your in the same situation I was. I first had feelings for girls, then started liking guys for sex only. As I began to understand being gay I started to have more feeling of falling in love with boys. My feeling for girls started to subside to the point were they seem like there arenone. Ur feelings for the opposite sex may subside but may also stay and that would mean your bi. Give yourself time to figure things out before you label yourself. Lots of luck to you!!