1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hep Hep?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by chickennugget, Feb 3, 2014.

1. chickennugget

Okay, so I have an issue..
    I'm 14, and there's this guy, only he's like 20...
    and its driving me crazy that I like him!
    Idk if he is bi or not, cause trust me, he gives off the secretly hiding behavior that I do too.

And I'm afraid to ask, so is there any other signs and behaviors that could point to being gay or whatever?

(I know I'd have to wait a few years :dry: )

---------- Post added 3rd Feb 2014 at 01:45 AM ----------

Sorry so his behavior is: staring at me a lot, saying stuff when im changing (its a club thing--and its nothing actually inappropriate), touches my thighs, tries to grab other guys junk, lets people do the same, and talks always finds a way to be somewhat near me.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm...touches your thighs...in a changing room?

Please tell me these 'other guys' are his age if they are going around grabbing each others junk...

3. Klutz

I'm going to be honest. I was going to be brutally honest, but felt too mean doing it, so I edited.

Crushing on an older person is fine. An older person having a romantic relationship with a younger person (and when the "older" is older by 40% the younger's age) it is frowned upon for a reason (frowned upon being an understatement). And, depending on where you are, illegal (for a reason).

My advice: entertain your crush in your mind. Does it matter if he is bi or gay or anything else? He is unobtainable. He can be the idealistic person for you. Indulge your fantasies. Just keep your distance, or more importantly, make sure he keeps his. I'm hoping that There is a breakdown in communication here and that he isn't pushing personal boundaries. If he does, please, please, tell someone. Because even if you fancy him, it isn't okay for him to be more than friends.

4. chickennugget

Haha no, like a friendly gesture way before that

And I had long pants on top of my basketball shorts so I just took it off in the middle of the mall (I was practically dying).

5. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I don't want to add any bad advice or anything, but... the waiting really depends on your country (or state if in the US) the age range from 15(Delaware, as long as one partner isn't above 30) to mainly 16/17.. some states even carry a "close-in-age-exemption" this ranges from 4-6 years.. meaning it would be ok if you fall under the Age of consent, so long as the other person is within that Exempt range.. again this varies by state...! Sorry... studying law lol

6. chickennugget

Yeah, i guess distance is fine haha
    And no pushing boundaries, haha, I was too zoned out to realize