1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My nightmare is coming true

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xxMMxx, Feb 13, 2014.

1. xxMMxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok the way I have it is I live too lives and pray that they never mix but today a small miscalculation made when drunk has revealed itself threatening to destroy this balance. I'm going to cut a very long story short but there was a guy who is friends with a friend lets call him friend A and now works with a friend lets call him friend B. A and B know each other. I came up in conversation between the guy and friend B. I don't know if he said anything or if my friend is just suspicious that I know him. What do I do should I leave it or try and grow him off the scent.

2. finlandwrc

Leave see what happens next and then make your move

3. volleyball girl

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea, i agree. Leave it be. Maybe ur worrying for nothing at the moment. And don't worry, you have us all in here for support :slight_smile:

4. Yea, I agree with the above posters. You have to let it be for now, you have no idea what they talked about and you could be worrying yourself sick for nothing. :slight_smile:

5. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Lol, my worst nightmare too. I'm never drinking. Like everyone else said, just try to ignore it and see what happens. Most likely nothing.

6. Either way, we're all here to give you support! Keep us posted!

7. xxMMxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the support your right I'll leave it be and see how this plays out.