1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreaming about coming out (literally)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nicholas1991, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Nicholas1991

I had this strange dream today about coming out, i never really remember my dreams so it was kinda weird for me.

I was at my best friends place, and he was making me fill out this little card thing for some reason. and one of the things on it was 'sexuality' with a blank space next to it. i remember feeling really nervous, like when you get butterflies in your stomach.

he kept asking why it was taking so long, and eventually i just thought 'oh what the hell'. so wrote down 'gay' and gave it to him and he was like 'well that's...surprising...'. but then he said the weirdest thing, he was like 'ok then now youre allowed to have some of the chips im cooking'. i dunno what it meant lol, weird :confused:

sorry if this seemed kinda random :lol: have any of you guys ever had anything like this?

2. Karabeara

I've had a dream like this although I still got chips lol. I believe dreams are our subconscious exploring what we think or worry about while we're awake and what is buried deep. A kind of mix of our brain. So maybe you think you're friend won't accept you or are worried or give a lot of thought to coming out. That's just what I think though I might've totally wrong. Don't worry though tons of people get those dreams.

3. Imsoweird

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While reading I sudenly remebered one of the weird dreams I had last night. Today I'm going to H&M to buy some clothes and last night I dreamt that when I were going to pay the girl in the checkout took a look at me and said "are u gay?" And I was like "yeah".
    I also dreamt that I had really many T-shirts in my closet and I think I said something like "why did I buy so many T-shirts? Now there's no place for me" haha.

4. duende84

Thats cool!

The only gay-related dreams I ever had was dreams where I was making out with one of my close male friends. *blush*

5. Manta

Haha, I had a weird dream last night to.

There was an ocean outside my dorm and the waves were getting bigger and bigger until they started splashing in from the crack where it wont close all the way. It was sunny out though, despite the ocean behaving like a storm.

I've also had a few coming out dreams I think, but I can never remember them later :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    You think you get weird dreams... When I was six I had a dream about discovering Atlantis via cracking open a clock and going through a passage inside it... And then there was the one where everything came to life and I got eaten by man-eating cheese. And of course, there's the fact that I died in all my dreams until I was 9 and the fact that I have always dreamed in third person...

7. ItsChris

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I remember back in high school when i was in major denial, i kept having dreams about walking hand in hand with some cute guy, people stared, but they accepted me. Also while in banking school, i kept having dreams about being in a haunted house and a guy trying to reach out to me. i say that it means i was scared to be true to myself or something. Had both dreams like 20 times.