1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it really a bad thing?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Jul 8, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

My brother has a boyfriend from school.Last evening he came to our house for sleepover as a request from my brother.Well, to be honestly this boy is my ex.We were only dated for 6 months, than we splitted up.I think I have still some feelings for him.If I try to start a fresh new relationship with this guy, is it will be like stoling?

2. cm25

cm25 Guest

I would hope that your brother asked you if it was ok before he went out with him but I think that you should respect your brothers relationship and not mess up. And think who OSS more important, him or your bro. If u go after him it will prolly ruin your relationship with ur bro

3. Wired106

OMG, what your brother did is SOO messed up. And ya, if you started a new relationship with him, that would be bad and it definately would be stealing. I would just leave it alone and wait until they break up and just stay away from him, because you and your brother have gone out with the same guy??? I would just try and forget about that guy.