1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Progress Report!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by chivalrous, Feb 16, 2014.

1. chivalrous

Well im as light as a feather now!! :slight_smile:
    as the title says this is indeed a progress report about my current out status, everyone at uni knows and soon every new person from here on out shall know. ive amended all the issues of people not seeming to understand that what i was trying to tell them was that i was gay, but now that's fixed (thanks valentines day!!) which is great. :grin: .

whats even more awesome is that as i was coming out to everyone i, finally! finally!! met one person who i befriended on the first day of school called Jess who told me she was bi. yay im not so alone now :slight_smile:. whats awesome is that we were talking and she was trying to suggest me going to a gay bar, but i don't think i can go along so i think i will ask her to come with me, if that's the case in the future.

and now im left thinking what now after i got over this whole emotional roller coaster, the only two things left that i can do left is 1) to be more involved in the LGBT community and 2) Come out to my siblings when im 23-24 (As planned). that list seems kinda short though ... :grin: :grin: :grin: but so far ive only been accepted left and right now all thats left to do is to work on my gaydar (since i will happily come out to people but am to nervous since i think its rude to ask people about there sexuality)

2. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations! I wish you good luck with both of yours goals :slight_smile:

3. TheStudent

TheStudent Guest

That sounds awesome man, good luck! :slight_smile:

4. chivalrous

thankyou guys! :slight_smile:

5. softball

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's really awesome. Congrats!