1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everything's wrong

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Phoebsta, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Phoebsta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Typical me.
    It started a year ago. I got depression and I know why. Thoughts. I felt so bad for hating my brother and wanting him to go back to England yet I felt so terrible for hating him so though I had very good reasons. I wanted to cut off all contact from my family in England which includes my brother, sister and dad. I felt really bad for this and started to hate myself. Then I started a new school. In this school my opinion didn't matter because I was 'a filthy English slut craving for attention' I knew the answers to the questions because I studied most of this in year 6 when this was a year 8 class. This carried on for weeks it stopped for a couple of weeks however they resorted to violence instead. I was too masculine to be a boy and had to be gay. They didn't like me because I was gay, agender, masculine and English . I felt like I was worthless. They didn't even know I was gay. They just assumed it and decided to stereotype me I guess. I hated myself so much I wanted to die. I started cutting and having suicidal thoughts. Fortunately a day before killing myself they (my parents) announced that we were moving. I had to move high schools . I felt elated; the first time I had been happy for a long time.
    However as school had the holidays I started to wonder about my own sexual orientation. I never had a crush on a guy just girls that I passed off as wanting to be like her not with her. I decided to believe myself to be bisexual. However deep down I knew that I was gay. A couple of months of being denial I decided instead of praying every day to turn straight ( I must of been pretty desperate as I am atheist) to just accept it and move on. I couldn't I just saw a post on Facebook about a guy I knew coming out with everyone supporting him. I was happy for him but jealous. Insanely jealous. I couldn't come out, my parents don't like to talk about LGBT . My friend was homophobic and I was scared .
    Fast forward two months. New year. New school . My friend still homophobic. My mum and step dad still doesn't like talking about LGBT people. Still talk to my sister and dad by force.
    Still in the closet . Still scared.
    I want to come out so bad. To just one person? But how to do this. I have learnt from experience that the worst possible outcome always happens to me.
    But how?