1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by awkwardme, Feb 17, 2014.

1. awkwardme

awkwardme Guest

I am a 32 yr old female, im married with 2 kids. I have always had a feeling I was at the very least Bi and its If the older I get the more I lean towards being lesbian. I feel stuck....its like how the hell do I tell everyone...after I have had 2 kids, gotten married and everything. I feel stuck, frozen and lost. Me and my husband are hardly physical anymore. Part is because I just really have no interest...it just doesn't fell right in my heart. I am plagued with thinking "how the hell am I going to tell my parents?!?!" I am sure my mom would totally be ok, shes awesome but I still cant get myself to tell her kinda like stage fright, My sisters crack jokes about one of their lesbian fam members (related by marriage). so I am afraid to say anything to them. but everyday that goes on I feel I die little bit by little bit inside.

#1 awkwardme, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  2. Wildclover

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey, it's okay! You're not alone. I'm a hetero married mom off three so this happens and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I went through what you're going through (heck, I'm still going through it) and I'm here for you. Just remember that you don't have to do anything this moment and take time to figure out how you want your life to look in the future.

In my case, I came out to my husband and we've stayed together for the past three years so he could finish his education. He graduated earlier this month so we're trying to decide what's next (first up: employment for him as I currently am the sole breadwinner since he was a FT student).

I've felt the dying inside - I can tell you things do get better. You will have good days and bad days but once you understand what you want you can start moving forward. If you think your spouse can handle it and be supportive then, when you're ready, tell him.

Good luck!