1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to come out, but mixed messages from friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Eskimoboy, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Eskimoboy

Eskimoboy Guest

I'm 20 and in college, and I have a friend back at home who's a senior in high school. I've really liked him for a long time and I've always had the vibe that he likes me too. We were on the same swim team so we were always around each oh her, not to mention 90% of the time without clothes . I started hanging out with him after he joined my high school swim team way back when. We hit it off and we became good friends. Over the years, we did the normal teenage stuff: wrestling, joking, cuddling. Like one time, we were at my house with 5 or so friends, watching tv in my room. There wasn't any space on the floor so me and him were on my bed. I said that I was tired and he sort of laid me back. I didn't think anything of it but then he got behind me and started spooning me. I was a little confused but I liked it so I let it flow. It was also kind of awkward with other people in the room, and I was getting a boner. Eventually I got up to "go to the bathroom". Another time we were at his house and I was sleeping over with another friend. Eventually the other guy fell asleep and my friend climbed over to me and started to tickle me. I loved it and got him back. We stated wrestling on the ground and he pinned me on my stomach, and started dry humping me. I was thrilled but he stopped and got up ready for another round. We did that two more times (I let him win intentionally) and then got back on the couch. I fell asleep with my head on his chest. Over the years, he always said stuff like "your sexy" or "your cute" but I always thought he was joking bc he never followed through in any "experimental" attempt. But a few days before I left for school, we hung out again, and this time we were on the couch again, I was really tired from working and I sort of plopped down next to him. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him, and we stayed like that for a good 10 min until I almost fell asleep on him lol. I started to get up but he pulled me down again and kind of held me as we spooned. I giggled and we looked into each other's eyes for a while, until our other friend came in. I'm confused as to whether he likes me like that, because I DO like him, a lot. I get the feeling that he's feeling me out but I'm nervous to make the first move

2. red13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    wow, my boyfriend doesnt even do that to me yet, i'd say hell yeah he likes you. maybe he's scared to make the first move. if it were me i'd probly kiss him and see where it goes, but thats just me.

3. Im anonymous

Yeah I think he likes u. :love:

4. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    It really sounds like he likes you! He might have been trying to hint at it, sometimes the way to start coming out is by giving subtle hints (Or not so subtle ones!) that you are gay, he seems like a person that would be good to come out to. If you come out to him, he might take the chance and tell you that he is gay/bi or something, and (less likely) that he likes you.

5. Eskimoboy

Eskimoboy Guest

I really hope so! This has been going on for a while now and I would love to get that answer from him. Whenever I come home from school I always go to his house, its definitely something that I look forward to