1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiding it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by turtleboy, Feb 19, 2014.

1. turtleboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Here's the deal I think women are such amazing sexual creatures and all I just don't feel it when I see them naked. When my friends look at my pictures in my phone there all like "oh dude sure such a perv the straightes guy on the block haha" (not literally thou) Anyway I have a lot of pictures of sexy women in my phone it's not like have those pics to make others believe I'm straight I just like em but with that I have try so hard to make others believe I'm straight and singing those offensive to some women rap songs out loud (i do like them thou) I don't think I'm making much sense but the point is I'm a little worried about coming out (not scared) I want to know if someone has tried to hide the fact that they are gay/lesbian what do people think about it when you finally tell them? I even told a girl if she want it to be my girlfriend that was the worst thing I have ever done in my life (she said no) Thanks for reading :eusa_danc

2. softball

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know how old you are but I am 15 and I am going through somewhat of the same thing. I talk about cute guys to my friends. I pretend to have a "crush" on the hottest guy in school. I know that my friends would accept me for who I am if I told them but I am just worried (like you said, not scared). I am kind of thinking about cutting the act. I might not tell them completely right away, but I will stop pretending to be so well, straight. Then when I do get the courage to tell them, it won't be a huge shock. Maybe that is something you could try.

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    haha i'm around 22 (just recently turned) now. i dealt with this situation in high school and through college, and i gotta say i was in the exact same position as you. don't really worry about it, you would be surprised with people's reaction, and who knows, you might even have a greater time then you did, hiding in the closet. my friends used to show me stacy kieblers backside all the time and try to get to me talk about women and such. i even asked a girl out, thankfully she said no, unfortunately i kissed her, but the thing is, I went along with it for a long while until i wasn't really comfortable with it. sure i mean they're still beautiful creatures but not for me, ya know? do it when the time is right, and when you're comfortable enough. it doesn't change who you are regardless of your preference, that's something that your friends will come to understand. when i told my friends, they were quite shocked at first, but they just said they didn't mind it and that it was alright, as long as i'm happy, and don't change who i am, they were fine with it.

4. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Same thing for me, I used to think that women were hot, but women... Umm... Parts were not. I kind of feel like it is a sort of self denial, as it was for me. I thought I was bi for a while because of this, but then when I realized that I was gay eventually it just stopped. A pretty good way for me to notice was when I watched Shakira (I like her songs) for 1/2 an hour and didn't once get aroused at all. Considering the content of those videos...

5. turtleboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 16 thanks for the advice! I like what you say "cutting the act" is the best way to start and I plan to come out to my friends when I start the 11th grade :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2014 at 08:52 PM ----------

(I remember those days of the WWE :lol:slight_smile: Thanks for that I know is going to be so much better when I come out and when I tell my friends im gonna need a camera to recorded their faces :grin:

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2014 at 08:57 PM ----------

haha i like how you say "Umm... Parts were not" and that exact bi thing and denial happend to me trying to see pictures of women but nothing happend. I use to have a crush on Shakira when I was a kid :grin: