1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I the only one who thinks that being the closet isn't that really bad?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gay and proud, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Gay and proud

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For some reason I just don't think that the closet really is a bad thing. now I know for some others it is horrible but I just don't feel that way. We lie to our friends and families and others, we can't maintain a relationship and we live in secretly.

This doesn't bother me.

I don't hate being the closet. Sometimes and fine with it, heck I even like it times. For some reason I like having a secret that, people aren't aware of. It makes me feel as if there's more to me then mets the eye. Plus, only a couple of people know in my life. With only them knowing who I am, it feels as if to me that they now feel that they're important to me.

I love talking about boys to my only friend. We're closer now that she knows am gay. Whenever we talk about something gay related in quiet place it feels like an exclusive thing only between us. (*hug*)

However, I know that for some and maybe for you it's horrible. Am sorry about that. My life just isn't horrible to me being in the closet. And I know that my life will get even Better when am completely out. But am in no hurry either.

2. Yosia

Im okay with it but i do really want some people to know and thats what makes it bad for me but like you, at the moment i am pretty much fine with being closeted ^^

3. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Yeah, you know, it's not like straight people run around screaming "I'M STRAIGHT!" So I find it silly when people feel like they need to tell the world.