1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't want to be bullied

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by thegay, Feb 24, 2014.

1. thegay

thegay Guest

World, Europe, United Kingdom, Britain, England
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello my name is James I'm in middle school but don't know how to come out to my parents or freinds . I have know I was gay since I was very little. When I was 10 me and my friend used to snog each other in the playground, one day a girl in the grade bellow came and saw us I said tell any one and I will tell the teacher you swore she never told but now I don't know how to come out.:icon_sad: plus the last time someone came out the so called cool kids beet him up but I'm friends with them and don't act gay what should I do:help:

2. fundrop22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Only come out when you're ready to come out. Just because you know you're gay doesn't mean you need to come out right away. Just take time and figure out who you are before you tell anyone and when you do come out it doesn't matter about other peoples opinion of you. People are always going to say stuff but they don't matter as long as you're happy and confident about who the person you are then nothing can stop you.

3. thegay

thegay Guest

World, Europe, United Kingdom, Britain, England
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the advice

4. smoothguy

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    dude, in due time people can, and will notice your hidden sexuality whatever you do to hide it. But yes, I agree that for the meantime you should avoid coming out if people around you is capable of beating out your shit if they found out your gay. Does your school implements any bullying rules? I felt sorry for that guy who had been beaten. If you cant help yourself to come out, then dont force it. But always be careful, becoz when that cool kids sense something queer about you, they can also bully you. I think bully people are harder on those guys who are denying their "homosexuality" than those guys who already came out.