1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some life advice.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello. My question for today is.… what can I expect in life. My name is Josh. I just want to know, will it be hard growing up gay? What if I accidentally blurt it out and I get bullied? Will be lonely out there for me since I'm so young? I would love to hear all of your answers! :icon_wink

2. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, Josh! There are plenty of people that come out young, you shouldn't be that lonely. I started 2 weeks ago and I'm a year younger than you! I can't answer the 'growing up gay' thing, but there are plenty of threads on here that I've seen saying that they are living a happy life. The miserable ones are those with homophobic friends and parents, and are still in the closet. And accidentally blurting it out? Try accidentally leaving your iPad on EC for your parents to see. But if you do blurt it out, act cool and try and turn it into a cool conversation. I generally don't leave this forum, so I've picked up a lot of general pieces of advice. And how hard it will be living gay depends on where you live and with who you live. I might be able to answer in more detail if I had some specifics.

3. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks this helps :kiss:

4. XTREMEZish

it gets better. Just come out it will get better. I'm one of the youngest people on this site and i'm out (to most people)