1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A girl likes me but I'm gay

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    At school, a girl told me that another girl likes me. I said with a simple okay. But a couple days ago I found this on a website everybody goes on "Ten facts about my crush. He's in my school, He's funny, knows how to make me smile and laugh, I talk to him a lot, people would never think I would like him, he's taller than me, he's in my grade, he's perfect, he's a gamer, and he's sweet" 1: I know who she is, we go to the same school 2: I practically make everybody laugh. 3: I make almost everybody smile. 4: We talk sometimes 5: me and her sometime talk but I don't think anybody thinks that we would be a couple. 6:she's about 5:3 and I'm about. 7:We are both in Grade 7. 8:But I wouldn't call myself perfect 9:I do play a lot of games. 10:I treat every girl the same. The problem is I'm gay and what if she asks me out. Do I just tell her that I'm not interested or tell her that I'm gay? If she's does how do I tell her what's the perfect way to say it?
    This is probably one of the biggest things I have thought of. PLEASE HELP!!:help:

#1 Somelonelyguy77, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  2. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello again, Josh. I just answered on your last thread. Is she homophobic? If so, just tell her that you are not interested in her. If not, then maybe you could say something like "I'm sorry, insert her name here. But I'm interested in guys, not girls." If you ask her to, she sounds like she would honor your keeping it private. If you like her as a person though, you could still be her friend. But there is no perfect way to tell somebody that you're gay. It would also be especially hard for her to hear that you and her can never happen. And, to be perfectly honest, you sound perfect to me. Oh, god, this is embarrassing.

3. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    OMG thank you soo much and thank you for saying I'm perfect lol Your awesome!(*hug*)

4. girlonfire

Unless she directly confronts you about, I'd say leave it for now. Especially if you're not that close to her--she could either take it like you're making it up to get rid of her or she might think you're more open about it than you are. Good luck

5. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Last week a guy at uni told me he likes me, and i think it was something big for him to confess to a girl he likes her. i decided to be honest with him and tell him i like girls. he's the only person at uni i'm out to, although we r not that close. i told him i preferred to tell him the real reason instead of just making any random excuse, but i asked him to keep the secret.
    are you considering the option of telling the girl you are gay?