1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help and ideas!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Csp1993, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

I'm planning on coming out very soon. The only thing is that I don't want to have this heavy, serious sit down. That would be really awkward. I want to come out in a really, really creative way. So my question to you is: Is this a good idea and what ideas do you have for coming out?

I also am having trouble with who to come out to. I definitely want to tell my mother, but I also have to worry about my step-father. Should I tell them at the same time or one-on-one when I'm ready to tell each one?

2. Munyal

Maybe you could tape Fruit Loops somewhere you know your mom will go and they will be a rainbow and underneath using rainbow colors have some more say "I'm bisexual!"

3. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

That's perfect! I was obsessed with Fruit Loops when I was little!

4. Munyal

Mind=Blown!

I feel like a genius!

5. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

You should! That was amazing! I really like that idea!

6. Ravi-VIXX777

I would come out one on one. Two on one sounds like a struggle of too many questions at once.

Here's a good list:

LGBT Laughs

And I think you might have to sit down and answer awkward questions-I call it interrogation. Anyways, I'm happy for you and Goodluck! (&&&)

7. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Ok, thank you. I just didn't want to have to say it and them stare at me. I know the questions will come eventually.

8. MessieM

I made a cake for one of my friends!! Well.. i say a cake, it was a chocolate, biscuity marshamollowy thing, she loves those things!

Anyway, while she was out of the room, I stuck it in her bag after writing "SURPRISE i'm bisexual"... she found it really funny!

Or you could hide in a closet, and jump out wearing a rainbow coloured onesie...