1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Confusion is Real

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by popper6890, Mar 2, 2014.

1. popper6890

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So as my titles reads, I am confused. I'm not sure of what I am confused of but i am definantly confused. A lot has happened the past few months and it is getting overwhelming. I know that I am homoflexible and that fact alone is the root to most of my confusion nowadays. I feel lonely and secluded despite me coming out to two of my best friends (which has occured during these past few months I have been talking about).

The first friend was actually a dude i liked and guy I have know since middle school. I still do like him somewhat. We are both now juniors and in november I told him I was bi and that I liked him, if you want to read part of the story this is the link http://emptyclosets.com/forum/comin...-like-him-one-my-really-good-friends-gay.html. Anyway, he told me he only likes me as a friend, and since then our friendship has hardly changed (besides me distancing myself to be more comfortable). However, because of his touchy feelly personality and lack of girlfriends, I really did think he was gay and liked me. I was broken hearted when he told me and held the belief that he was running from his orientation for several months, but a few weeks ago I grew to accept it.

In the begining of february I told my other friend. She was a bit shocked of my orientation but was very supportive. After a week, I told her about the first friend. Apparantly she knew something was up between us (btw, all three of us are good friends). So even now, i still like him, but he likes her. The friend who I like now likes my best friend who knows I like the first friend. I really does hurt. I would never sabotage him, I even gave him advice but that doesn't make it any less fustrating. He is really trying to get her, and sometimes I find myself comparing how he treats her and how he used to treat me. It is enough for me to see he didn't like me and wonder if I'll ever meet a guy who would.

There are others I like though. Like this guyi will name J. I have no classes with him but a lot of his are right by mine and he was on my track team so we talk in betwen classes and during lunch. He's a cutie lol. He has called me superman and sometimes comments on my physique. He's held my waist for a second climbing the bleachers (and then complain that I was sweaty, we just finished track practice, what did you expect lmao), openned a door for me, tells me to skip the lunch line to be by him, always smiles at me, and can hardly give me a proper handshake. We have the most chemistry, but he's moving in a few weeks. L, another dude, is more secluded. He has really cool almost yellow eyes and a nice soft smooth voice. We often look at each other for no reason or he'll look at me when someone by us makes him laugh. Also he has no problem with close contact with me, but he's a senior so is leaving in a few months.

Any thing to say about any of this?

2. MessieM

it's great crushing on people right?
    it's sounds like you have two really good friends, who seem to get through everything even falling in love with one another and coming out. I would definitely say those are keepers.

if J is moving away... what have you got to lose by telling him you are bi?

the same goes for L...

good luck!