1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[The Elle ] More complex love [and the Jay]

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by InaRut, Jul 13, 2008.

1. InaRut

So kinda a sequel to a previous thread I made about Elle my lesbian friend who started dating a boy who happened to be dating Elle's best friend Jay. Yea...

Well today I took Jay to go see a movie. And it seems as time passed Jay is not taking the break up very easy. And why should she after what happened! She lost her best friend and her boyfriend....as well as having to have the ex-boyfriend live with her.

It's so sad to see her like this. And it makes me hate the ex even more. Because by the way it sounds of it he's playing both of these girls like a game. And the little bastard is going for the highscore. I can't tell you how badly little ole weak me wanted to take on this guy. I mean literally I don't have a bone of fight inside of me but given the chance I'd fight this guy...and loose.

...So Elle is currently in P.E.I and her birthday was a couple days back. I told her that I'd throw her a party when she gets back as that's what good friends do. But at that time I did not think about her bringing the boyfriend. So today after my little date with Jay I came home and sent Elle a message that stated that because I don't like the boyfriend that he would not be welcome in my home. It was a little nicer then that...but now I kinda feel like a jerk for doing it.

I mean I don't like the boyfriend, but I don't want to deny my friend the happiness that he brings her. But if this guy even took a step on my property I don't know what my rage towards him would have me do.

I seriously think I should just back down out of this whole mess and stop talking to Jay and Elle until the player gets sick of the game. But I also really would hate having to see Elle get hurt the way Jay got hurt.

What should I do?

Continue to tell Elle how I feel? And possibly ruin our friendship...Or should I just back down and let Elle learn a lesson about dating a charmer.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sometimes we just have to let the people we care about make their own mistakes Phil. I think you should keep your feelings about her boyfriend to yourself and just keep on being her friend. She'll eventually wise up to him and probably have her heart broke in the process. All you can do is just be her friend.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Becky. Sometimes people have to make their own mistakes to learn from them. Continue on being her friend and be there for her if and when she needs to talk to you. She will realize it sooner or later and when she does she will need someone that will listen and comfort her. It is hard, but sometimes we have to let go.

Hope this helps!