1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought I was sure...but now...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rocking23, Jul 13, 2008.

1. rocking23

I thought I was sure I was gay. I always get a "hard" when ever I see hot guys. I also always think guys are hotter than gals.

Well, the other day, i was watching this movie on TV and there was a strip club scene with some topless woman. During the scene, it moved a bit, but not as much as when i see a nice shirtless guy.

Any advice?

2. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

#2 tylerksub, Jul 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2008
  3. rocking23

Thank you, those helped a lot. I doubt I would've found that post.

Again, thanks!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like that you have a bit of an attraction to girls. Don't worry about it. Try not to label yourself at this stage. It is possible for your sexual identity to change over time. Only time will tell what your true feelings are. But whatever they are, they are an integral part of you. Go with the flow as it were. Don't be afraid to explore all the feelings that you are experiencing. This can only help you in getting to know yourself better. It might be a bit confusing, but with time you will figure it all out. You are only 15. Take your time. Don't rush it.

Hope this helps!

5. Mazmie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, you're not a lot alone. (*hug*) I'm having the same feelings lately.

If you got hard on from women maybe you have attracted to them.

Good luck in finding who you are.

:thumbsup: Shout out from BC, Canada.

6. Sam

Sam

You might have some attraction to girls but I wouldn't worry too much about trying to find a label for yourself. Sexuality is fluid it can change throughout your life or not its a very confusing thing. Just go with what feels right and just go with what makes you happy. You have plenty of time to figure out what turns you on and what doesn't. Don't stress about it too much.

Sam

7. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

I went through a stage where I thought you know maybe I'm not gay.... then things changed again. Don't worry about it you will figure it out sooner or later, and you never know you could be bi.

8. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Arousal is one thing, but deep sexual attraction as you claim to feel with guys make me think that this was an isolated incident. Don't sweat it, it'll sort itself out and with time this will all become more clear.

No need to sweat the small stuff! (*hug*)

9. Psychedelic Bookmarks

From my experience at EC for quite a while now, this is a very common quandry - so many people are a little "homoflexible" or whatever you want to call it. Labels are just umbrella terms and you don't need to worry if you don't fit one exactly. Just do what feels right :slight_smile:

10. darkestknight

Ah, I get hard when I ever see hot guys in my fave type... and also a little bit of gals as well... nothing to worry about. :roflmao:

I suggest that you take it easy and enjoy yourself in the meantime! :grin:

11. revolutionrock

I get turned on by sexuality pretty often.

I have no desire to have sex with a woman, but I must admit that The L Word has some pretty damn hot scenes.

12. divadarya

As someone who was(and still is) married for a long time, please believe me when I tell you that sexuality has drifts and shifts...
    Attraction comes from more than just body reflexes; when I was younger, I never questioned being attracted to girls because I was, after all, a boy, right? I definitely became phsically aroused around women because that's who I was "supposed to" be attracted to; later, when having sex with women I COULDN'T get aroused, and it tortured me because I was so deeply in denial about who I was.
    There were also times when I was in the presence of a tall, good looking guy that I felt a full body rush of attraction to him; that scared me too.
    Now I'm a tranny on hormones, so not much of anything arouses me down there, but I still deeply desire intense physically intimacy.
    so....? Relax.
    xxoxo Darya

13. STK

STK Guest

Hey no worries dude. I get slightly aroused by good-looking women too, though I still consider myself gay. VERY few people are 100% gay or 100% straight.

#13 STK, Jul 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2008
  14. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

We're still young bro, no need to label ourselves just yet. I called myself BI for like a year but now I'm having doubts I think im more gay than bi. but i just dont wanna label myself right now so im just going with the flow.