1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me back?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm in grade 7 and my crush is in grade 8. Anyways, me and him have been starting to become very good friends. More and more I'm beginning to like him. Both of us are slowly getting to know each other. At the beginning of the year he used to sit with 2 other kids now he's prefers to sit beside me. He laughs at my jokes and I laugh at his, he has not said anything about his sexuality yet or who he likes.
    Now I just need EC comments about this. (&&&)

2. Take it slowly and get to know him some more. There's no hurry!

3. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At your age, crushes are so common (and can feel really painful). Straight or gay, this would probably be a dilemma for you. But of course, being gay, the dilemma is somewhat more serious. Even so, the advice I'd give you is the same that I'd give to anyone your age, gay or straight... Enjoy the friendship. Savor it. Look for common interests (not just laughing at each other's jokes), and explore them together. Like to hike? Maybe he does, too. Enjoy movies? Talk about them. Maybe go see one together. Have fun with paintball and lasertag? Go together some Saturday.

Just let the friendship find its own course, and enjoy the ride. You've got your whole life ahead of you.

(*hug*)