1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im so crazy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Jul 14, 2008.

1. hoping

i must be the craziest guy alive. i want to be with this guy and at the start he said he wanted me but then his ex said he wanted to still have sex with him and now steve the guy i want said he wanted to have sex with me the other day and im like '' nope'' and ive come to realise he has the biggest ego like i said im not having sex until we are in a relationship and he said hes ok with that but hed love to see me try and resist it cause hes so fucking hot and like im '' um........ yeah okay'' and yet i still want him even though hes probably still have sex with his ex and who knows if theres anyone else and im thinking god i must be so crazy, so any ideas ? ect? front lobe labotomy? straight jacket and 12 hour shrink sessions and massive doses of meds?

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, i would only recommend them if i thought you had a mental illness and i wanted to go all vintage therapy on you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The easiest solution is to just carry on saying no. You may want to, but deep down your brain is telling you to say no. You just need to keep saying no and working on overcoming the temptation. Distance yourself from him if you have to. Just don't give into temptation. You'll end up spending ages trying to get over him because of 30 minutes of pleasure. Doesn't sound worth it to me.

You're not crazy though. The majority of people have probably felt like this at some point in their lives. Either we're all crazy or you're normal.

3. Beebo

Martin, you are so down to earth. Your answers are always so... common sense. You are like the EC conscience delivery robot. :grin:

Love you.

4. Sam

Sam

You don't need him if he is going to act like that. He has a huge ego so don't prove him right by having sex with him, he doesn't deserve you. You deserve much better.

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi!

Let me start by saying that: YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER. Let me say this again: YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER. And YOU ARE NOT CRAZY.

It is the case that you have fallen for him and that there is a part of you that wishes that you two are together. But remembering your previous posts in conjunction with what you have said above, I do believe that it might be best if you try to move on. Yes, I know that it hard but you have to keep asking yourself, is Steve really worth it? Can you trust Steve to make the right choices and decisions when it comes to your relationship? And most importantly, is Steve respecting you?

I think Martin's suggestion of trying to build some distance between the two of you is excellent. This will help you to take a step back and see what is happening and it will help you in gaining a different perspective. I am sure that you will find someone who

a) will appreciate you
    b) will respect your feelings
    c) will be and is there for you no matter what
    d) will not run off to his ex for sex.

There are lots of guys out there who will respect you and with whom you do not have to go through all the troubles that you are going through now.

It is however, really up to you as to how you want to proceed.

I hope this helps! You know where you can find me should you need to talk.