1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Csp1993, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

The person I plan to tell next is my mom. The real issue is my boyfriend. He knows there is something I'm not telling him, but one of my friends I came out to said not to. I do care about him, but I'm not sure how he'd take it. I have a crush on one of his best girl friends. It's getting hard to juggle being the straight girlfriend and my actual self. What do you guys think?

2. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    See how he feels about LGBT stuff. Is there anyone you both know that came out? Maybe try bringing that person up and see how he reacts about it. If he acts fine, it should be fine! Otherwise, you might want to wait.

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2014 at 03:51 PM ----------

Do the same thing with your mom. I forgot to put it in my initial post, sorry.

3. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

He's fine with everything LGBT. In fact his friend that I have a crush on is bi and he doesn't care. I'm just scared because I'm his girlfriend and he may feel more competition. My mom is very supportive of the community too.

4. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just tell him! If he has a problem with it, he really isn't deserving to be your boyfriend. Right? As with your mom, if she is fine with LGBT then she will support you. It can be hard even if you know she will, but just do it and it should be fine.