1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So...theres this guy right? But it's complicated...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dsfox2009, Jul 14, 2008.

1. dsfox2009

I work at Sonic, and I car hop. About a week ago, a guy came up and ordered about ten minutes before we closed, and I took out his order. I was really attracted to him. REALLY attracted to him. And I think he was kinda feeling me too.

Then about two nights ago, he came back again. And this time, he kept ordering again, and again, and again. And every time I took out his order, I swear he would wink at me. A little while later, someone else that works up there came in after taking a smoke break and asks me (keep in mind that only one person that I work with knows, and this girl wasn't her), "Darryl, what in the world did you say or do to get that guy so interested in you?". I was shocked. I asked her what she was talking about, and she told me that he asked her my name, how old I was, and if I ever thought about being gay or dating another guy. I really wished that he wouldn't have driven away after I found that out, or that I would have told her that I was gay too so he would have known.

She told me that he asked her to tell me that if I ever became interested, then tell him. But I don't know how in the world Im supposed to do that if I don't even know his name or have his phone number. Does that mean he's gonna come back again? Any help?

2. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

Aww! I'm 99.9% sure he'll come back. He hasn't gotten an answer yet, and the only way for him to find out is to come again. And so he WILL. :grin:

Goodluck brooo

3. sexyalex

WELL DURR! :lol:

wow, i mean wow! xD
    this was fun to read and a really nice story :grin: Thow idk what Sonic is (only Sonic the Hedghog :dry:slight_smile: but I am sure he is definetly comming back. But what was soo funny is cuz u said he ordered again, and again...and again.:grin: is fat? :lol: or where did he put all those oreders XDDDDD

kk, jk. i didn't mean to seem to be mean. welllll maaybee u should tell her ur gay. But tell her it's a sworn to secrecy kinda thing o.0 if ur still unsure that is....

4. Defraction

Awww that's so cute!

He'll most likely come back. He's probably thinking of a reason to go back without seeming too stalkerish.

5. Paralyzer

Ooooh, :] write him a note in some napkins >:]

Reading this made me happy :] I think that's adorable haha. I bet you're feeling anxious. Well, it's only work, just come out to her IF you don't think you'll be able to talk to him on your own. She doesn't sound like she'd give you any trouble. But I bet he'd be happy if you talked to him before she did.

OH!
    How about you go on break or w/e and sit with him the next time he shows up and I don't think it'd be too awkward since he's interested in you. Just be like "hey, you've gotta be one of our best customers :] mind if I sit with you on my break?"
    THEN SNAP, he's all yours... idk, I mean, just ask him about his winkyness and make sure he understands that you like it :]

6. Charme

Charme Guest

Of course he's gonna come back! You're story is soooo CUTE. lol. I agree with the napkin plan. :]

7. paint

That is so cute and awesome.

8. Cool Beans

That's so sweet. Do the napkin thing! I bet he'll be back within a few days.

And as a purely off-topic side note: I wish there was a Sonic somewhere around here; I've always wanted to eat at one.

9. paint

classic cherry-limeade ftw.

10. Paralyzer

Oh, you car hop, haha.. nvm on the whole sit with him thing... but like, you can sit inside too right? I forgot, haven't been to sonic in a while.

Well, w/e that makes my napkin idea work all the more sweeter! :badgrin:

11. dsfox2009

I was totally thinking about the napkin idea guys! lol Only I was gonna write on his cup or something. lol

Thanks for the advice guys. And if he ever comes back...I'll let ya know. I really hope he does though.

12. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's totally coming back and you should make sure you tell your co-worker in case he comes back when you aren't there.

Have fun!

13. revolutionrock

That is so stinkin' awesome. You should def. leave your info with a coworker, like joey said, so that you can't miss him.

And you HAVE to tell us what happens!

14. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

He'll be back. I had someone who was REALLY hot, that I was REALLY into come into my hookah bar. I thought I would never see him again. But something inside me said "He'll be back" and sure enough 3 weeks later he was definitely back. And the next night, and then the next night, wherein I got his number casually. I don't know if he's gay, but it sure seems that way. And I doubt he's out. We hung out and smoked hookah for a while the last night I saw him. But really I didn't feel his personality that time, he was much too distracted with his friends, and I was way too awkward around them.

Unfortunately for him, if he is gay, and is slowly hinting me, well, he kinda lost his chance. I've got a beautiful man who actually has the courage to tell me that he likes me, without playing any games. And unless I hit a hard rock with that one, he will just be my photography know-it-all friend. He also has a huge ego, which is rather unsettling for me. He tries to hide it by being humble, but he doesn't do a very good job at it. Friend material though! :grin:

15. gayausdude

If a napkin idea doesnt work
    how about if you get 5 seconds to whisper in his ear
    Just say "yes i am"
    it answeres every question he has for you
    are you gay...
    are you interested in me....
    are you avaliable....

there is no way he wouldnt understand if you just said "yes i am" because its all he would be thinking. and he told your work coleague to tell you, so he knows you know.

#15 gayausdude, Jul 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  16. tomfromeds

omg that is the cutest story i hav ever heard, how comes i havnt ever met a guy like that grr :lol: . Anyway i think the writing ur number on his cup is a real gd idea. He's b bak real soon, probably jst scared/nervous of wat will happen. Gd luck XxxX

17. sexyalex

wow...:eusa_eh:

it's simple. But effective. Great tip gayausdude ^_<

18. Sam

Sam

Aww! He'll definitely be back to see if you are interested.

19. Étoile

So cute! I just say go for it. Next time he comes, just strike up a conversation and tell him you're interested.

sexyalex, Sonic is a fast-food restaurant where you can drive in and eat, like back in the 50s. They sell things like burgers, fries, hot dogs, shakes, slushies, basically all-American staples. Their food is okay but their root beer floats are so good. :thumbsup:

20. Fiorino

Haha-yay! That story made my day!
    He'll definetely be back, and like the
    others have said-do the Napkin thing
    (all you have to write is "YES." possibly
    with a :icon_wink ).

:grin: :grin: Good luck!