1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My problems now.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Last time i made a forum about my problems, here are my new ones.
    1:I got mad at my sisters, I told them that if you dont beleive me that im gay. then dont bother talking to me at all. blah blah blah. They dont comfort me at all.
    2:I came out to my mom, she either isnt doing anything about it. Im just happy she said "I love you"
    3:I wish there was somebody i can talk about guys to. I wanna talk about who i like and who i did like. but nobody seems to care

There are my problems for now. Please give as much advice as you guys can. Seaparate them by using the problem numbers.
    Thank you (keep them coming GayCJ :kiss: )

2. treespoon

1.Awe, I'm so sorry. Your sisters obviously need some time, and if they don't accept you, just walk away and be happy. They will come around because they love you, and there's no point in wasting time fighting them (however infuriating it may be).

2.I'm happy you came out! So glad she took it well, and happy she said I love you. That's all you can ask of her right now.

3.I totally understand wanting to talk to someone. I have a two best friends that know, but one finds it slightly awkward when I actually talk about girls and I don't see the other one apart from our group of friends, that doesn't know. But telling a close friend always helps, I can make little jokes to my friend at school about being gay, aha. It makes me feel so much better. It's tough, but you'll find someone to talk to. EC is always here!
    Hope I helped, stay strong! <3

3. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you so much!!

4. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for all those little comments, Josh! It means a lot :kiss: . Sorry about your sisters, you should probably give them some time to realize that you are gay. Remind them that the stereotypes aren't always true, gay people don't always have to act all girly and wear rainbow jewelry. In fact, I know more straight people that do that! Just give them time. As for your mom, she probably doesn't think it is that big of a deal. She might have thought something like "Oh, ok. Does this really matter?" She may also be supportive and be thinking that just helping you not think about it is the best way to go. Either way, she has nothing against you. She has no idea how hard it is to tell somebody so close to you something that has caused people to get kicked out of their own homes. And, about finding someone to talk to, just wait. Are you out at school? I've seen all your posts (I'm just saying that I am NOT a stalker, that is a really weird and annoying kid at school), and I've drawn the conclusion that you have. If not, disregard this advice. If you are out, there are some people that should be coming out to you, as you have been through the process of coming out. And I'm just saying, thanks for the previous post on coming out to your mom! I just came out to my dad, and your post really helped. Thanks, and sorry for the long post. Love you, Josh! :kiss:(*hug*)

5. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you i read it all Love you :kiss: hope you and your dad are happy!