1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playing around with a mate

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 94nat, Mar 31, 2007.

1. 94nat

Last night I spent the night again at my best friends house. Like last weekend when we got to bed we played around. My friend has a double bed and his mum put a fold up single bed in his room for me to sleep on. When we went to bed he locks the door and we both slept naked in his double bed. Some days after school to Ive told my mum and dad that Im doing homework at his place but instead we well get naked and play around in his room again.
    Is this to much? I dont think that my friend is gay but he seems to like being with me.

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I would suggest you enjoy it for what it is - two guys having fun together.

But try not to get too emotionally involved with him. Knowing that he probably isn't gay is a pretty good indication that this is not going to lead onto anything deeper. If it does then that's great, but I think you already realise that this is unlikely.

But that doesn't stop you having a great time with him in private, as you are clearly doing. Enjoy it! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Experimentation is a beautiful thing. Not something i consider, or think anyone else should consider "too much".

Just one piece of advice: Be careful. Or a better one, Be smart.

I doubt his mom would like to walk in on you two. And just to be responsible, i think that it wouldn't be above your situation to check the "Health & Wellbeing" section for risk factors and how to be safe. Even if it might not apply at least you'll know, just in case.

But i agree with Paul, enjoy it. As it stands right now i don't think there really any need to over think it. Maybe this is a sign of your probable sexuality(ies) or maybe it's just some curiousity. We won't know until you cover all three bases: Emotionally, Sexually and Physically. But we'll worry about that later.

No worries, have fun and be safe. :thumbsup:

4. Jerr

I've had two friends with benefits. It is one of the most fun and educational things I have ever done.

It is a great thing you and your best mate are fooling around. Being a best mate, I'm assuming you and him talk about everything, including hook ups. Just so you know who all he is hooking up with so in turn you will know who you are basically hooking up with.

There is a big problem. There is a chance you will become emotionally attached to your best mate. I mean you might start thinking well you get along so well AND you know how to please each other. Which it could be a match made in heaven or if one doesn't like the other then it could hurt your friendship. (he might become attached to you) My advice would be to talk to him about it. Tell him like you are fine with being friends with benefits but you would like to get some things clear before you continue. This way if it might become a problem you can stop now and be just best mates.

I slightly know from personal experience.

So... basically what I'm trying to say is, be careful and have fun with it.

5. tired_of_lying411

How is he not gay? I know that sounds terrible, but I can't imagine any straight guys sleeping naked with other guys... Maybe I lead a sheltered life...

No matter what the circumstances, have fun :slight_smile:

6. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ive had heaps of sleepovers and have played with and slept with others guys. My best friend is my age and i dont think that he is gay. We never have talked about it really., i sleep over at his place a bit and sometimes thats all we do is sleep but other time s we masturbate together just to see who can shoot 1st. i think and my mate thinks that this is the norm and at school or around other kids we dont talk about it.

7. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One time when I was at my friends house, we were both bored, so he asked me if I wanted to go to his room so we could both masturbate together. I chickened out and said no at the time.