1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should I be honest?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by thtsjustme, Mar 11, 2014.

1. thtsjustme

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So since my pastor found out about me and my girlfriend they told my mom and older brother which they are both pretty religious people and are completely against homosexuality my mom asked me about it and I instantly denied it I didnt want her to be disappointed in me she keeps telling me if Im struggling I should talk to my pastors and get help but I dont believe Im struggling I know that Im in love with my girlfriend and I dont think their is anything wrong with me but it just scares me to come out and be honest with my family im afraid to be honest with my dad whom I live with because i am 18 and i dont think he will deal with it and kick me out and my family will just disown me i know if i leave my girlfriends family will take me in but i just dont know how to be honest and come out to my family:icon_sad:

2. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    It is hard to come out. It's just a fact. Don't rush yourself, these things take time. If you don't feel ready to come out then don't.