1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How i like to show it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi, i have this problem with drawing on my self with pen. (Im okay, ive done it lots of times) But most of those stuff is about being gay or how i liked. I like to draw on my hands, that makes it a problem because i dont usally wear sweaters so people can see what i drew. Today i wrote "Pride" 5 times on the same hand. My dad picked me and by the time i got back i noticed that i havent been hiding it. Even at school i try as much as i can to hide the writings. What do i say if one of my classmates comes up to me and says "What does that mean?" or "LGBT?" or "Whos J+J?". (My names josh and my crushes name is james)
    So i need sentences if i have this convorsation. thank you (GayCJ :kiss: )

2. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello Josh!:kiss:! Lol, I've done that a bunch if times. Got in huge trouble yesterday for drawing all over my face because I was bored. Also, are you out? If I remember correctly, you are out to some people, but not others. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, just answer what it actually means to "what does that mean?", yes to "LGBT?" And "Josh + James" to "what's J+J?". Hope it helped! Love you! :kiss:(*hug*)

3. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lots of people draw on themselves (hands, arms, even faces), and many do so out of boredom. Some people do it to make a statement.

So which is it with you? If you think it's just out of boredom, why do you write stuff that deals with gay rights or your sexuality so often?

Do you, at some level, want to come out to more people, and wish they would force the issue with you?

You can tell, I have no answers, just questions. But I don't know much about you--in particular, how old you are and whether you live in an area that's gay-friendly...

4. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you Love you back! :kiss: (*hug*)