1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do i do now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ilovemypuppy, Mar 14, 2014.

1. ilovemypuppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My mom knows I am bi. But doesn't accept it. She told my Principe he said if I decided to date girls I would be kick out of the school. Now I ban from talking to some of my friends and there are rumors going around school.:help:

2. MassiveDynamic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ack.. bad situation. Why would your mother tell your principal? You're 17.. do what you want to do. Date a girl if you want.. be yourself. If you get kicked out of school for dating another female -- contact the media.. im sure they would have a field day with that. I seriously doubt in the school handbook it says "same sex relationships are not allowed."

3. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^depends on your school. I'm gonna go ahead and assume you go to a private, most likely religious school ilovemypuppy, since that is illegal as all get out for a public school to do even in Missouri.

4. Clay

Pretty sure you could ask him how he'd ever know if you were in a relationship or not.

If you think about it, there's no way for him to know and verify that information.