1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A good note for mum?? ^.^

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Yosia, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Yosia

To mum~

I have been confused for quite a while about this, i found it quite hard to accept and i guess you will but i hope you can accept it quickly~

I think im gay..

I have been attracted to boys for a while but i just thought its nothing and try to be normal, when i had a relationship with <my ex> it made me realise, i dont really want to be in a relationship with a girl, i do not find them attractive~

I really hope you accept this well and do not see me any differently, i am still Josh, i just like boys

~

Is this okay? And is there any improve i could make? ^.^

2. Nicholas1991

That sounds pretty good. Other people will probably be more helpful to you than me, but one thing id say is maybe make sure she doesn't think its a phase or anything though, by sounding more definite - like, "I'm gay" instead of "I think I'm gay".

:slight_smile:

3. Yosia

I have write it with a few change~

To mum~

I have been confused for quite a while about this, i found it quite hard to accept and i guess you will but i hope you can accept it quickly~

I am gay.. (I underlined this bit)

I have been attracted to boys for a long while but i thought that it was just a phase and tried to be normal but it just got worse and worse. When i had a relationship with Abbie,(ex) as much as i liked it, it made me realise, i do not want to be with a girl~

I really hope you acceot this well, i am still the same, i just like boys.

~

I only edit a little but i write it ^.^ now its just getting courage to give it her >.<

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The new version looks good to me! :thumbsup: Glad you've got the courage to do this. :slight_smile: