1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was kinda forced to

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So today at an after school program, I was with two of my friends (Rachel and Sara). We were just talking and Rachel brought up. Sexuality, so she straight (which I am not) up said and looked at me "Are you a homosexual?" And I responded with "sure". But Sara is the girl I told everyone I liked (but I liked some other guy). So she kept on saying "He's like my gay best friend but I'm also gay" and in front of everybody which I did not come out to, "He's totally my gay best friend" Now I'm just really annoyed that she did this. But it was really easy for me to say "sure". When I said it, my heart stopped. So I'm just saying that this annoys me (GayCJ :kiss: )

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aye, I assume you're in middle-high school area?
    For some odd reason, the girls really like having "gay best friends." It's annoying.
    My boyfriend posted a pretty relevant photo recently.

[​IMG]

Anyway - it sucks that you got outed like that, but what's done is done. Make the best of it. <3

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry to hear that you were outed. That's never a fun thing to have to deal with. I would try to talk to your friend about what she did, because she might not even have realized what she did hurt you. Sometimes, people do not understand how personal coming out is..

All you can do now is make the best of a bad situation. I hope that everybody is accepting :slight_smile:

4. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Josh!:kiss:! I'm really sorry that you had to be outed, I know that I would hate it. But make the best of it! Seems like you could be more open about James, maybe. Love you Josh! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

5. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you, Rachel is a lesbian so yeah. Love you too!!! SLAY!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

6. LuvMyIB

Sorry you were outed.... But it may have happened for a good reason. As others have said make the best of it. Being your true skin is not so bad. You will see as you go on in life.