1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metronome

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aspie musician, Mar 17, 2014.

1. So I feel like a metronome at times,swinging from one way to the other.I often go through phases where I have no sexual interest in women true,but knowing me it will last for a few months at the most.Then I will most probably lean on the other side again.I feel that I most probably am more interested in men but every now and then someone comes along and confuses the whole issue.My previous experience with relationships has been that people did not seem to want to accept the fact that I might just be bi.Some went so far as to deliberately attempt to brainwash me.No wonder I go through all these freaking identities.I knew I was bi at 18.I was confident in it.Then everything changed.I can not really specify as I do not want to have triggering information on this site.But in the end I am the way I am.I swing both ways.As to which gender I prefer,it all depends on circumstances,hormone levels,etc.The fact that I may not always be that interested in the sexual aspect of things is just because of negative experiences that I have had.But I am done.I am done fighting.I am bisexual.And so what.

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Yeah, you're still bisexual. I'm pretty sure that what you describe (swinging back and forth) is quite often the case. I know it is for me!

3. Hi.Probably yes.It becomes rather weird though since I sometimes go through say 2 years of feeling gay,1 year where both sides feel equally attractive.Episodes where I am not attracted to anyone.Or it feels like I have a new identity every week.So yeah.Anyway,I am not about to label myself as anything at the moment.Going through a rough patch and will become overly obsessive and even more depro than I already am(I attempt to hide it though but at the moment even others are starting to notice which probably means that I will end up having suicidal thoughts eventually).I hope that it does not get that bad,but it has before.Guess I best stay offline for awhile.

---------- Post added 19th Mar 2014 at 03:38 AM ----------

So basically Kinsey wise hehe I would say I have jumped from a 2-5 most of my life together with occasional aspects of grey-A.As for both sides being equally attractive,its more a case of both are damn hot and can not really decide which side is more attractive.But that can just as easily flip around where I have brief phases of feeling basically straight but open to experience or I lean towards a 6.So yeah.