1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another one bites the dust!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by I heart Owls, Mar 18, 2014.

1. I heart Owls

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    :eusa_danc
    So I was skyping with an old friend catching up and I wasn't really planning on it but it just sort of wiggled its way out. She didn't even miss a beat, she was just happy that I was happy dating someone. :icon_bigg
    then i danced like this banana (!) around my room after cuz i was so happy

2. katwat

congrats! I know my daughter telling one of her best friends was very traumatic beforehand and unbelievably rewarding afterwards. She was so scared her friend would not like her anymore and was so relieved when her friend said it did not change things a bit. I sure hope everyone else in your life is as cool with you as this friend was.

3. I heart Owls

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks Katwat!
    Yea so far my friends responses have all been positive or relatively neutral.
    Still haven't figured out how to tell my parents...more worried about their reaction than my friends. :help:

4. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    I told my dad and I don't want to tell my mom because he is getting WAY to overprotective of me. But read at least part of the funny coming out responses thread, you can tell that there are a ton of parents that take it just fine.