1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

taking it slow

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aspie musician, Mar 19, 2014.

1. So I feel that I most probably come out too often and too fast.I suppose there will always be those that will view me as bi and those that will view me as gay.In the end it is my identity however and according to me having very rare bi moments but feeling sexually attracted to the same sex 85 percent(more or less)of the time pretty much makes me gay.So I am just going to take it slow and get used to the idea and then will most probably be more comfortable in being open and honest about it with the outside world.This site seems like a good place to start.I suppose there have always been certain things holding me back from embracing being gay but in the end happiness comes from within.I care too much what others think,I am terrified of the sexual aspect of things,I hate it when I am the new gay friend,I despise it when people attempt to treat me as more special because of my orientation. Amongst other things. But life was never meant to be easy.And maybe its good it is that way.