1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a possible solution?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aspie musician, Mar 19, 2014.

1. I feel I have been attempting to figure this out way too long.And I have been allowing certain issues to hold me back from discovering and experiencing my inner sexual being.So maybe some experimenting while keeping an open mind is not such a bad idea(take note not sleeping around as such just some good honest experimentation).If people ask ''what are you'' then I can just give some vague response such as ''I am open to experience''.Perhabs I might even end up using that as an identity who knows?Hehe.In any case I am not about to sleep with the neighborhood but think if I can think of a safe yet fun way to experiment a little then it might just do me some good.Opinions.

---------- Post added 19th Mar 2014 at 04:16 AM ----------

Mmm...on second thoughts that sounds too much like depressive logic...i.e. not logical...plus people tend to get attached.Silly me.

2. White Knight

Quit over thinking about it, Aspie.

You are who you are. Let the poor souls who likes to classify you deal with it.

Go find someone you like, be true to them and yourself and make each other happy.

Life is too beautiful, time is too precious to waste with that metronom you are stuck in.

You can come out as gay or bi if you will think serious with a guy. People mostly assume you are straight if you have a serious thing going with a female anyway.

Sometimes we make things harder than they are. Relax and enjoy life.

3. Your right.I am just making things worse.Should just chill.Mellow out.Live a little.Thanx for being so blunt with me,I appreciate it.Time to focus on something more productive.

4. White Knight

Awww. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings unintentionally.

You need more smiles and less worries in your world. You are still too young and life is all about change. Sometimes it is best to go with flow instead of fighting with tides.

Hugs. \o/

Kinghtly.

5. You did not hurt my feelings...I am glad you posted what you posted.In fact I appreciate the reality check.I would rather people be blunt with me and if it does end up hurting my feelings then so be it.It takes a lot more than what you posted though.

---------- Post added 19th Mar 2014 at 04:56 AM ----------

And I learnt the lesson that being slightly more expressive in punctation can probably avoid misinterpretation hehe.In any case I do not always handle criticism well,but what you posted was not disrespectful in my opinion.It was helpful!And its just what I need to brighten up my day atm,so thanx(thats not sarcasm,thats just me).Thanks again,hope u have an awesome day!

6. I have no clue what I am getting myself into atm but feeling impulsive...oops...

7. Probably being irrational.So figured that I should not put myself in a vulnerable position and be a good boy.Sigh.