1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving out, need advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TheMopPetal2, Mar 19, 2014.

1. TheMopPetal2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm bbisexual and I'm going to be moving out sometime this summer with two friends who are guys. Ivestarted the coming out process but I have only told the people that I feel like I can trust thus far. I'm not sure if I'll end up with a guy or a girl but I feel like the friends I'm moving with should know that I'm bi just so there's no ssurprises if I bring a guy home but I'm also nervous that they wont want to move out with me. Should i tell them before we move or should I play it by ear and wait to see if I end up with a boyfriend?

2. White Knight

It depends how gay friendly your friends are, right? Maybe you should open the topic of LGBT and see their reaction.

If they seem okay you can come out to them.

Doing it before moving in might be more reasonable way... at least for me it is.

3. TheMopPetal2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im not too worried about one of my friends as he's more laid back and kind of a hippy type person as well. I'm mostly worried about my other friend who is a Christian.

4. White Knight

Don't judge people like that. Most religious ones can be most forgiving ones.

I always remember this video whenever there is a talk about religious people and their intolerance.

Gay Parents Bashed - YouTube

That guy with letter will be thru the end of video, sorry don't remember exact timing.