1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freaking Bisexual Relationships!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Davey, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Davey

okay so in the past like week or so I have pretty much figured out that I like one of my friends whos is a male. He's really fun to hang with and over all just...i don't know but I like him and think we could have something.

But then tonight...

I got messaged from an old friend of mine. an ex of mines actually. the only reason we broke up was because SHE moved to Kentucky. wile talking to her i can't help but feel how i felt in that last summer before she left. sitting on her porch talking until dawn her in my arms.

But then i think of HIM.

WTF?!? i went from nothing to falling for two people who couldn't be more different i might add. I was in a relationship with one before and it went well but now i think i could do well with other if he is willing to give it a shot anyway.

i never thought i would be one to be stuck in a mess like this. maybe HE dosen't like me and i'm all confuzzled for no freaking reason i don't know. but its late and i'm going to bed. maybe this is all a dream!

:bang:

nope.​

2. TheSuburbian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I see how this could be bad, but... You're really lucky that you have someone, let alone two people.

3. Davey

but thats the thing i really don't.

ones in kentucky as i'm in ohio

and the other doesn't know i like him like that.

-_- fun fun rollercoaster

4. Davey

Well things are better the one friend is a 'no' in the liking me status so its all cool now.

5. Beebo

this is all a dream.

Wake up.

Okay. So now that you are conscious. Does she still have feelings for you? What makes you think that he has feelings for you?

6. xXHolic

i kinda have the same problem!
    there's a guy in my class since last year that I would really love to do something, you know, to have something more than a friendship, but I dont know whether he is willing to move to that level, while there's another relationship with a girl going on about a year [on and off]. I can't tell with whom I feel better or most confortable, or with whom I wanna be.. =/
    luckily one made it clear for you :slight_smile: