1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It happened again!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so on my last forum i talked about i was put on a spot infront of people,that i was asked if i was gay i said "Sure".
    IT HAPPENED AGAIN! Okay, i was on my IPod at school with two girls and my crush (James <3). On my iPod case i put the pride flag on there, people were talking about my lock screen. someone said "whos that"? then James says "Is that a flag". A girl says "Are you gay?" I answer to the lock screen one, and dodged it for now. The same girls asks the same question, i answer with "Ya" all of them stared at me and my crush said "Really?!" "Ya.....What?!!?"
    Im just saying that this annoys me. But i wanna tell James that i like him, is it a good idea?
    I love all answers. (GayCJ :kiss: )

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It annoys you to be asked if you're gay, but you put the pride flag on your iPod case?

You might as well be wearing a shirt saying "Ask me about my homosexual tendencies" :grin:

As for telling him...well that's up to you. I mean on the one hand you'll never know if you don't say something, on the other hand your 13 and I distinctly remember being scared shitless of anything like that at 13...depends how brave you're feeling I guess :slight_smile:

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeaaa, that happens a lot with women so, better get use to it lol.
    on the other hand, that is totally up to you! if you think he'll take it well then you can ask him. if not then you're better off not telling him. they're called "crushes" for a reason.

4. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Judging from a previous post of yours, he seems like he would be fine if you told him. But the final decision is up to you, I trust the judgement of the man that I love!:kiss: