1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this okay?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, i really want to tell the guy i like, that i like him. I told one of my lesbian friends about it and she said, that she would talk to him, about if someone liked him what would he do. I really want her to do this i want to know what he would think.
    This is our convo:
    Me:I know im crazy but i almost told James that i like him OMG
    Her:Ohhhh
    Me:Im just that bored.
    Her:Well i could talk to him and be like oh what would you do if a guy like you? Be like not obvious though.
    Me:If you were going to then say "someone" not "a guy"
    Her:Ok
    Me:The reason why not to say "a guy" is because James knows im gay. But he doesnt know that i like him.
    That was our convo, the only thing thats worrying me is that.....will he find out? What will be the outcome? Will he like me back? When a girl asked me if i was gay. i said yes. then the girl asked the guy i like if he was gay...he said no. So, i just need your guys comments!!
    I would like a lot of help from GayCJ! Love you!! :kiss:

2. GayCJ

Out Status:
    A few people
    I love you too Josh! :kiss: :kiss:! I would say that you should tell him you like him, it seems like he would react fine. But trust your own judgement, as a sapiosexual and my loving you you must be a pretty smart guy! :kiss: