1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being gay and wanting natural kids

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sexwax, Mar 21, 2014.

1. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My biggest problem with being gay is wanting my kids to be procrested naturally not through a turkey baster or surrogate anyone else feel this way? It's rough because I don't want to pretend to be in love with a guy to have kids I'm def into women

2. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I get what your saying, dude!! I wish I could get pregnant but I simply can't because i'm trans......... Hold on there!! I feel your pain.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There are heterosexual people that can't get pregnant the old way , there are even women that can get pregnant the old way but are using to do it the scienfic way I don't know why but they have their reasons so what if you can't make them natural at least the one good thing about being a woman that likes women is you can choose when you want to get pregnant

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you could use sperm donation - either through a company, or a male friend.

5. AmiBee

Well, I used a sperm donor and was inseminated in a doctor's office. That was fine with me. I didn't feel the need to have sex with a man just to get pregnant. But to each their own.