1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treason?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Jul 19, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

All right, there is this guy from school which cuts my feet off from ground.Let me describe him; 172 cm, ocean blue eyes, well shaped, fit basketball player, sand blond hair.We assembled a band together.We are not best friends but just friends.Yesterday we were shopping.The conversation goes like this.
    -Me:White really looks good on you.Try this.
    -Karl:Thanks.Are you gay?
    -Me:Is the answer not obvious.Of course yes.
    -Karl:Good then.So, do you have anyone that you laid your eyes on?
    -Me.Maybe you?
    -Karl:Me?
    -Me:Well, I found you very attractive.Your eyes, your body, your gentleness and your kindness.But believe me, you are not the one.
    -Karl:Thank you.Back to my other question.
    -Me:Oh, can you keep a secret?
    -Karl:Sure.
    -Me:It's Cedric.
    -Karl:You must be kidding.
    -Me:No for sure.We are dating with him.
    -Karl:You are lying.Then why nobody knows?
    -Me:Think about it, his best friend is homophobic and he do not want be refused by the others.
    -Karl:Good for both of you then.
    -Me:So, what about you?Are you gay or straight?
    -Karl:Straight I think.I don't know.I was dated with a girl before.
    -Me:grin:o you wanna try it with me.
    -Karl:No, people will not think good of us if we been together.
    -Me:Nobody has to know you know.We could try.
    -Karl:I guess I can.We'll talk about it later.Okay?
    -Me:Fine.
    Then we continued to shopping.At that moment I didn't think about my relationship with Cedric.I was just enjoying and thinking being with him.Then when I came home, I thought about what i said to Karl.I didn't feel like cheating on Cedric.It didn't feel wrong.But I know it was an immoral act.I need some advice please.

2. Hey, I don't think it's that big a deal. We all say things without thinking sometimes. When you and Karl talk about it later, just say that you weren't thinking about the fact that you already have a boyfriend.