1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out Soon

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DeLuna, Mar 24, 2014.

1. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Coming 100 percent out at the online school center that I attend, behind my parent's backs!!!! :slight_smile: last week I came out to 2 teachers there and they both were a HUGE supportive bunch!! One of the teachers highly suggested this site to me too, that's actually how I ended up right here!!! One of the teachers is a therapist and she asked me a lot of questions about myself, she seriously thinks that this is not a "phase" or anything like that..they said that this just does not go away and that I should not be ashamed of myself for anything....... They both highly suggested that I came out to everyone at the center for even more support.. They said that I would be fully safe even if one or two of my fellow peers did not like what I was........ :slight_smile: When spring break is over, I'm coming out to all of my teachers and stuff.......... I don't think my parents will find out but even if they do somehow, it still would be way worth it!!!!!! I'm 19 years old, my parents can't control my life anymore to the point of me breaking down!!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited to come out to the center, the staff is awesome!!!! The question is, should I try to connect with other trans people there?? My teachers said that there are a lot of trans people that attend the center but I'm the only trans GIRL that they currently know of that goes there......... There's a huge possibly that I'm the only non cis girl student there.

2. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Any advice??

3. White Knight

Sorry still trying to learn transgender thing. It is very strange thing for me as I can't apply my earlier experiences. So I am just accepting things as it is and go with the flow.

Hope everything work out just as you dreamed they would be.

Hugs.

4. katwat

Sorry, also no advice but also offering you good luck. I am sure someone who has trans experience will get on here to offer you advice soon.

Congrats on the support you have received so far.

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well done on making that step and I'm so pleased you had a good experience. Hope it goes well with your parents.

I see no reason why you shouldn't try to connect. Do you have any concerns about doing this?

6. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Thanks guys

7. Straw_berry

Congrats on making the leap to come out Nyu~! I'm still semi-incognito my self, but I have a few close friends who know Nyu~ It really helps to have even a few people who know Nyu~

8. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

What does "Nyu" mean??

9. Straw_berry

Nothing at all Nyu~ it's just something I do in place of using boring old periods Nyu~

10. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

:slight_smile: I love it