1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question for guys

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by berileos, Jul 22, 2008.

1. berileos

berileos Guest

When did you have your first orgasm and what caused it?
    I'm asking this 'cause I'm 16 and didn't yet have an orgasm...

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

By myself probably the first time I masturbated. I've never had sex yet so I couldn't tell you otherwise, however I have say alot of people don't reach orgasm because there is alot of emotional pressure to.

3. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

Was 11 or 12 years old. Couldn't sleep and came across some BDSM was on cable and started playing around. Have you been trying to orgasm?

4. berileos

berileos Guest

Well,I tried,but not too much.I didn't want to...don't know why:shrug:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I learned about masturbation from my older brother. Not that he gave me lessons or anything, but I knewhe rubbed himself and really liked it, so I tried it, too. I think I started when I was 12 or 13, and I must have had my first (dry) orgasm either the first or second time I tried.

I specifically recall the first time I had a wet orgasm. I was at my grandparents house, spending the summer. I was 14. At that point, I was masturbating by getting naked and just rubbing back and forth against the sheets (or couch, or whatever). I had gone to bed, I went ahead and did it, and as I got up after finishing, I noticed a small drop of sticky fluid on the couch, and another one on the end of my penis. A weird combination of emotions - I was hurriedly cleaning it up at the same time I was hellaciously excited that I was finally putting out sperm. But I do recall thinking "I've gotta find another way to do this now." And I did. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. Jim1454

I'm not sure how old I was... perhaps 12 or 13...

I had got my hands on a magazine that I shouldn't have been looking at, and was lying on my bed, propped up on my elbows, looking at it. I guess I had a bit of 'hip action' going on without even realizing it, and all of a sudden... :eek:

And the rest, as they say, is history! :icon_wink

7. CrimsonThunder

Don't worry too much about it, I didn't get my first orgasm till I was about 15. I got it through anal penetration, try that? :slight_smile:

8. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Oh! Oh!
    I recall the first time I had a dry orgasm was when I was... uh... 12?
    I filled the tub with water and started playing around. I cant recall the first time I ejaculated but .... uh. yeah.

9. panda

10. TheSuburbian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was maybe... *counts on fingers* 11. My brother taught me how :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I only got, like Lex said, a little drop. I was really excited that I could do it, and when I was 12, I was in middle school so I got home before anyone else... so I got good at it xD

11. NathanHaleFan

I had my first orgasm at 11. I was on the toilet and started playing with myself and it was (coincidentally) the "right way" and I was like, "Oooh, this feels good..."

It was dry orgasms for another year after that. How I miss those days.

12. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

i had my first at 12 it was wet... never any dry!

13. Andy21

Probably when I was about 13, masturbating of course.

14. gayausdude

I was 12 - 13 and it was school holidays. and well, house was empty and by that age I had heard how it was done. soooooooo I tried it.
    I blame boredom!!!!!

Anyway, never did experience these "dry orgasms", i was straight into big boys underpants :wink:

15. Andrew

13.. I was interested.. and looked it up. and there we go :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 13, on holiday in Menorca, having a shower. I think I only knew stuff was supposed to come out after masturbating because of the South Park episode where Cartman discusses his "fireman"

"The fireman is very magical. If you rub his helmet, he spits in your eye!"

17. Master Taco

I'm pretty sure I was 13. I was scared shitless, but after that happened... It's tragic that your first one is the best, I can't seem to do it again.

That sounds odd... I mean, I can't seem to get the exact same effect... I'm going to stop talking now, before I like... Die. Of Stupid.

#17 Master Taco, Jul 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  18. InaRut

Well...13 or 12 or so
    My brother asked me if I was doing it. To like tease me as most brothers do. And I was like, "No." but then right after that I went in my room and tried it out. But I was like pretty dissapointed that nothing came out and I thought I was like medically ill or something.

But I kept doing it...and like eventually somewhere down the road a few messes were made...and yah :slight_smile:

19. jocr92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    you havent masturbated and cum?

i was just rubbing my penis (dry) when I was in middle school and I had this feeling but when this sticky thing came out i was like, wtf? lol

20. Malchik89

I was like 11 and I understood what being horny felt like, but never had an orgasm. So to express these feelings, i started copying what the people on tv did when they had sex, so i started doing that with my pillowing. So i was going at it over and over, and it felt pretty good. All of the sudden, next thing i knew, it felt REALLY GOOD lol There was only a drop at first, but yeah thats just at first. I was scared cuz i didn't know what was happening, i had no knowledge of masturbation, i just knew it felt good and i liked it. So yeah and i kept doing it and doing it, until i just got good at it haha