1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is fine to me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, i have posted many threads about telling the guy i like that i like him. I did.
    He had i negitive response. I told him trough text. He said not to talk to him anymore. He blocked me on Facebook. Aperently he was scared. I told my one of my best LGBT friend, and she comforted me. It really helped she said that i dont need anyone like that. I said to her that he just needs a high-five, to the face, with a chair, made of metal, from the hulk,on a adrenaline rush.
    But to anyone who would cry thier eys out...I didnt. This is fine to me. It just means i can move on and stop obsessing over him.
    And to GayCJ.....Love You!! :slight_smile:kiss:slight_smile: I could really need your support!!
    Just to sum it up, Its Fine.

2. (*hug*) I'm so glad that you have a positive outlook on this. He could have been nicer, though.

3. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I. Am. So. Proud. Of. You!

You are so young, and what you did was an act of real courage!

And it does get better... You will love so many people in your life, and many of therm will return that love.

Kudos to you!

(*hug*)