1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When It Says...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kimi, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Kimi

On myspace page...
    If his orientation was "No Answer"...
    What does that mean to you?

And also if he has background like this:

He is quiet at school, even there are some his good friends.
    He dosen't have girlfriend and he is cool with it.
    He plays football and baseball.
    His batting order is 4th and he IS good at baseball.
    Has lots of girlfriends but not so many guy friends.
    Looks really sad but he has killer smile.

What are you guys think? Is there any possibility that he is gay or bi?

2. Qu_

Qu_ Guest

There's ALWAYS a possibility, but my honest opinion is you're reading a BIT too much into it. I'm guilty of that too :icon_wink. But really, I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

3. Worthy_Of

Yes, there is always a possibility... I always notice that straight guys on myspace are quick to make sure their orientation is set to "straight" while those that are not straight can be a bit more blurry. I don't use myspace anymore though. Maybe you should just get to know him better as a friend?

4. Kimi

Well, I wish I had that much guts to talk to him:bang:
    The thing is I have crush on him for about Two years now and I bearly got talk to him:icon_redf
    Not just because I'm afraid to but the class that we have is history class and we don't have time to talking to someone other than just copying the note...
    And he has good grade in that class but I got pretty much same grade as his so if I was stupid then I can ask him few questions or to help me but when I did ask something to him he looked me in really strange way that makes me unconfortable:bang:

I guess the way to find out whether he is gay or not is to ask him directory:icon_sad:
    Though I don't have that much guts so I just gonna see what will happens with bit of hope:icon_lol:

5. ampthejazz

You might be reading too far into it. But maybe you're not. Like you said, the best thing to do would be to ask him.

6. Worthy_Of

Does he know you well enough for him to consider you his friend? I would be pretty annoyed if some random person came out of nowhere and asked if I were gay, especially if I'm not completely out. Even if he were gay, that doesn't mean he'll be attracted to you and will immediately want to love you forever and ever.. I've had two of my classmates that I didn't know so well do that to me and I felt really molested. I mean, I felt really bad for them, but yeah. I felt molested. So the lesson is that you should get to know someone first then pop the question. Have guts. Everyone in the world is not out to get you. Say hello or something...anything. If you really can't find time to communicate with him at all, then I would just move on.. sorry :frowning2:

But yeah, good luck, and don't molest people.

7. Kimi

Well, he and I known each other for about 3 years and we know each other's background but that's about it:dry:
    I wanted to have lunch with him but he got his friends and I got mine so it was kinda hard to do it...and one of his friend named Sarah is such a bich and always mean to me don't know what the deal is but she is anyways...all of these things kinda makes whole things difficult...
    I think I could say hello to him on myspace or something but he had not been there since a year ago:icon_roll

But you know what? I kinda feel like I'm gonna move on...Because I know even if he is gay, there are only tiny bit of chance for me and I think he is too much for me:eusa_doh:
    But hey, these experiences makes me grow more right?
    (though I don't need to grow more...I had zillions of those kind of experiences already:cry: )