1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My (possibly gay crush)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TheJackson, Mar 30, 2014.

1. TheJackson

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is gonna be a baby book so stay with me if you can:

So I'm a bisexual teen guy, but for the sake of this question you can leave it at gay. I recently came out to my closest friends in November and a few others within past months as well. I used to have a girlfriend but things didn't really work out. Once I came out I realized the denounced love I had for one of my better friends. Since November I haven't really acted any more differently to him than in previous months, but I have seen some odd behavior from him. We have 5/8 classes together so seeing him throughout the day is never a struggle, but in one class I have caught him on multiple occasions staring at me, separate from the times I'd stare at him. Now I know eye contact isn't really anything so I really take that with a grain of salt. In one class where we happen to sit right next to eachother, he seems to always talk to me over his closer friends in his row, out of the blue sometimes. Again I've really taken that with a grain of salt as well but these last two are what have raised the most question for me.

Over the winter we were both on the indoor track team and having most of our classes together, we often ended up walking to the locker room together. He being my only friend on the team and the same applying to him, we waited for eachother to change even if we came in at different times. Now one time after practice, we were changing and he was already done and he had appeared to be looking at his phone, but after I had taken my shirt off in my shorts (running shorts tend to be slightly revealing) and he was staring, not glancing, at me for at least a solid 2 seconds or at least until I put my other shirt on and changed into my jeans.

Now for the second of the intriguing stories. More recently, two of my other friends (doesn't know I'm bi, and both really good friends with the friend I have a crush on ) has jokingly been asking me if I knew any gay people in English (my crush is in the class just an FYI). I joke with one of those friends about it all the time so I didn't think much of it. Most significantly, that same friend had asked me the same question and I said nope, and out of an interesting turn he said why don't you ask (my crush). I immediately asked why and my friend had said "because he gets around more". I hate to bring popularity into anything, but the friend who asked the question gets around far more than my crush so that sent off the most flags in my mind.

Now with all that backstory, my question to you generous yahoo people is, is there any possibility on gods green earth that any of these events mean anything in the terms of him being bi/gay?

I know 9/10 people are gonna say just ask but I want to maybe sorta know there's an icebergs chance in hell of this happening. I want someone with an unbiased opinion to tell me what these events really mean please:bang: