1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I face it!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Somelonelyguy77, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've posted my problem in the thread "this is not fine" I recommend you read that before you read this.
    Yay your back. Okay so I know it's late but there should be atleast one person who answer this for me. What will I do? I have to face that it's probably whispered through friend through friend. I find myself writing on myself with pen saying "LGBT", It doesn't care who knows".
    Just now I wrote down on myself "I'm happy and you better believe it!" Do I do this to tell myself that it's going to be okay? Off topic, I just need some helpful advice of what will I do at school.
    My name is Josh.
    I am in Middle School
    Family is fine with me being gay
    Friends are fine with me being gay
    My crush has befriended me, blocked me on Facebook and said not to talk to him.
    Probably spread to his sister
    Now awaiting the outcome at school.
    That is my story so far! (GayCJ :kiss:)

2. IG88

Hey Josh! First, let's not assume that his sister spread the news around before you tell everyone anyway. There's a chance she didn't, and by you telling everyone...well then you would have beat her to it. Unless that's what you want.

Your parents and friends whom you've told accept you! :thumbsup:
    Your crush doesn't. :icon_sad:

It's ok though, because there will be other crushes to come. If it absolutely freaks you out that other people will find out, then maybe you could talk to this girl alone and ask her pretty please not to tell anyone. Other than that, I would wait and see what happens. Good luck!

3. revi

revi Guest

Weeeeelllllll, for one anyone who ends up hating you through this (which I doubt very many will) DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND. I mean seriously I told a crush and the worst I got was a "I am not gay but thank you" so if they are really reacting that way THEN THEY ARE THE IDIOTS and I doubt anyone will care. *shrugs* I mean even if they do it will pass quickly it always does. So buck up! Everything will be okay chum *gives a huge hug*

4. thrnvlpidj

Enjoy being the centre of attention, your 15 minutes of fame.

You seem like a strong person; whatever happens will only make you stronger.

5. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You guys have been so helpful! I will post on here again after school! All to you HUGS! (&&&)

6. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry I'm late, So the guy I -->Liked<-- told his sister. They both came up to me and talked about he just wanted to be friends. His sister said "are you guys friends?" I said "sure". I guess they thought it was a big deal but, it isn't. After school, his sister texted me saying "Do you wanna be friends with him still?" And I said "sure" (I'm not the kind of person who does things well in these situations) apparently she chooses if I'm friends with him or not. So it went better then expected. He still didn't say anything about him deleting me on Facebook and blocking me.
    (GayCJ :kiss:)

7. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It sounds like things are going to work out better than it seemed after your crush's initial reaction, but chances are there's going to be some minor bumps and bruises along the way as there are some people who will be bothered by you being gay. Hopefully you can just brush those people off; fortunately you've already come out to family and friends who are supportive so it shouldn't matter much what other people have to say. The most important thing is to know that you've got people in your corner and you have that. :slight_smile: