1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh well

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aspie musician, Mar 31, 2014.

1. I seem to be having strong feelings for a girl that I met awhile ago.I thought that sex was out of the question but seem more open to the idea now...

Right back where I started.Should have known this would happen.But its all cool I suppose.

I suppose I should get used to this type of thing happening...I should know from past experience...

2. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    Isn't sex with a woman a good idea when your bisexual?

3. Of course.I tend to wait awhile before desiring to have sex with either gender if that matters.I need to be emotionally attracted to a person.Plus read an article on bisexuality that a friend sent me.Kind of a ''I understand why you would want to identify as gay BUT'' type of thing.Its rather interesting.

---------- Post added 31st Mar 2014 at 07:02 AM ----------

All my friends know I am bi.I just do not particularly like all the complications that come with it.Its completely possible to want to identify as gay or straight to avoid biphobic attitudes.

The article surveys the so called scientific claim made at some stage that male bisexuality does not exist(no freaking wonder some of us want to identify ourselves otherwise)and sheds new evidence on the issue.

I guess its just freaking hard in general.Coming out as gay can be tough enough depending on the circles you move in and the attitudes of family members.And then relationships can be a tricky issue as well.So I completely understand why some bisexual people choose to identify as something else.

---------- Post added 31st Mar 2014 at 07:13 AM ----------

I misread.What makes it a good idea/a bad idea? Maybe its just an idea?

4. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    Its good that you wanna wait, I also think the desires you feel are natural.
    And the whole bisexual thing just comes from people and their insecurities. You shouldn't fall to biphobias.

5. Yeah.I suppose I have to be more open about this at some stage though...but getting there.Have to take it slow.It takes time after all and I would not want to end up being biphobic myself because of difficulty accepting this.That would be ridiculous.

6. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
  7. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Yep,I would just take it slow.. No need to rush into anything..... Heck, it took me a long time to even tell anyone who I liked xD