1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused about my sexuality

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jmallia, Mar 31, 2014.

1. jmallia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a 20 year old guy, that is confused, I consider myself as bi-curious but I need help from y'all. I NEVER had contact with a girl before, only dated a few girls but never got anywhere, never was lucky.
    It all started when I was 14 year. My best friend started asking me if I had pubic hair/if I shave/how big is my dick ect. Well to cut the story short, we ended up masturbating at school. We both enjoyed it and is still currently happened. As time passed we also got comfortable with each other and we both touch each other (I wank him, he wanks me). a point to note is that he was the 1st person I had sexual contact with and I was his first also.

As I said before I have never been sexually in contact with a women before so I don't know how it feels. Since my first contact was with a guy, I think a lot about having that moment with guys but ALSO with girls as iv never been with a girl, so that is confusing me a lot!!. I mean I love it when we wank, and iv asked the guy to take it further, as I want to experiment more with him, we have been 6 years doing the same thing so it got boring, but he doesn't want, I believe he is scared.

I am thinking about men a lot but only for sex, I don't imagine myself in a relationship ...is this because a guy was my first sexual experience I am thinking like this? I feel I got confortable around a penis.

This is a short version of my life. I would really like to hear some opinions to help me figure out whats happening and if I might be gay or not?

thank you :slight_smile:

2. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

sounds like your bisexual

3. jaywhiskey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I too am bisexual. My thing is I always prefer men over women (so I consider myself gay..I guess). I've dated both and did not enjoy dating women.

The thing that really trips me out is I still enjoy the female body but I like the male body better. I could never see myself in a long term relationship with a female.

It's possible to be bisexual and prefer one sex over the other. Maybe try experimenting with a female?

4. gabeh

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I too found myself in the "like sex with guys but don't see myself with one of them for a long time" situation. I still consider myself bisexual, though I've started thinking I could be in a relationship with another guy. You can PM me if you'd like to talk further about this. I'm open to discussion :slight_smile:

5. jmallia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    yeah I can considered as Bi, but since I have never experimented with a girl that might be the reason why I like men more. since a man was first to experiment with.

not that easy to experiment with a girl :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:....I have tried many times before but no that lucky

---------- Post added 1st Apr 2014 at 08:34 AM ----------

thank you for you post! I can relate to this a lot! exactly what im going through! thank, and you too need anything help msg me :slight_smile: