1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Girls Advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hipptogryph, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Hipptogryph

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I have this friend who is straight and she even knows I'm gay, but if anything she has gotten more flirty. I've told her to stop repeatedly, and it kind of hurts sometimes (She's beyond touchy...) but she won't. Anyone have some advice to get her to stop? I don't want to be mean but its getting really old... HELP!

2. katwat

If you have told her repeatedly to stop tell her one more time with "it is VERY rude" included. If she does it again after that then be rude in return. Tell her bluntly "unless you have a penis you have zero chance with me" then walk away. Being kind and patient goes so far but when someone persists in making you uncomfortable sometimes you just have to show them that you mean business.

"....it kind of hurts sometimes (She's beyond touchy...)..." - This is showing more than her being "flirty." She is tiptoeing into sexual assault territory. I am assuming she is grabbing your genitals. Just think of what would happen if the case were reversed. If you grabbed her genitals or breasts you would be in deep, deep trouble. Maybe if she touches you again you should use your loudest, most clear voice and say "DO NOT TOUCH MY PENIS AGAIN!" If nothing else it should embarrass the heck out of her and maybe keep her from thinking of doing it anymore.

3. Hipptogryph

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No she doesn't o anything like that, just pokes really hard or pushes me out of my chair and thanks! I'll try.

4. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea, quite a few straight girls don't get the idea. yea we all run into one of those every once in a while. if anything, just try to put her off haha. you can always say that you have boundaries. you can always make it comical and give her a handshake instead of hugs and kisses.